GANGYUAN CO.DOO SMEDEREVO was registered in Serbia in Nov. 2017 with 1.2 billion RSD and was allowed to perform limestone exploitation at Quarry Kučevo with the approval of the Ministry of Mining and Energy on October 30, 2019.
GANGYUAN now is investing 20 million euros and constructing one Double-chamber Shaft Kiln with a capacity of 600 TPD in the Quarry. Adopting advanced technologies, it would produce 0.2 million tones of high quality lime per year after the construction is completed. Such production could meet the demand not only in Serbia but also in Balkan area.
Maximum attention is paid to measures to prevent and reduce negative impact to the environment. Environmental monitoring detection is developed for the purpose of discovering the negative effects of limestone exploitation on the environment, namely: air quality, surface and groundwater quality, noise…
To date, regular monitoring and measurement by authorized houses have not established environmental impacts of the surface exploitation of mineral resources.
-Since 1953, the limestone is being exploited and processed from the deposit Kaona – factory changed its name, was merged with the Majdanpek Copper Mine, worked independently as social enterprise, followed by:
– 1997. merged with Sartid1913 Smederevo.
– 12.09.2003. year – privatization,
– 12.09.2003. – USSB Kucevo llc,
– From 21.08.2007. – U.S.Steel Serbia, llc. Smederevo – Kucevo Branch, Kaona Kucevo
– From 11.02.2012. Smederevo Ironworks – Kucevo Branch
– From 01.07.2016. – Hesteel Serbia Iron & Steel llc Belgrade
– From 21.04.2017. – HBIS GROUP Serbia Iron & Steel llc Belgrade
– From 08.20.2019 GANGYUAN CO.DOO SMEDEREVO.